Our mission is to nurture the whole child. We foster childrens curiosity and uniqueness through play and experiential learning. We create a school community that is passionate, supportive, and team-spirited. We partner with families, seeking to lay a foundation for the children to become active participants in a diverse world.
- Child Ages:
- 1 year - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Washington State Department of Early Learning
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
At UTCS, we provide experiences for the whole child that:
- Value fun and center on the childs interests.
- Build skills through repetition and natural progression.
- Foster curiosity.
- Recognize and appreciate individual differences.
- Allow children to explore emotions in a safe environment.
- Develop strong problem solving skills.
- Help acquire behaviors and skills that promote physical, social, academic and emotional development.
Our UTCS community supports:
- Small classes where authentic relationships can grow.
- Opportunities for building connections with other families.
- Exploration of the world outside our doors.
Graduates of UTCS will be:
- Competent, confident members of the community.
- Lifelong learners excited for new experiences.
- Able to maintain and develop new friendships.
- Good stewards of the world around them.