- We are a small close-knit community where you will feel welcome and your child will feel safe.
- Our small class sizes and high adult to child ratio mean our children receive lots of personal attention.
- Our school located
- Child Ages:
- 2 years - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- California Department of Social Services: Community Care Licensing Division
- Children per Teacher:
- Infant: 2/1, Toddler: 3/1, Pre k: 4/1, Afterschool: -/-
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
Play is a major part of our school’s philosophy and structure. It is important to a child’s development. Through play children learn what no one can teach them. It is the way children explore and orient themselves to their environment.
Play is a child’s