Preschool in San Jose, CA 95117
801 Hibiscus Lane Room A
San Jose, CA 95117
View on Map »
Is this your business? Claim it!
We believe and strive towards Spanish immersion, eco-friendly, hands-on learning in a warm, loving environment. Play-based, Reggio inspired curriculum based on sound pedagogy and current research is what we practice daily. Pasitos is an innovative school based on sound research in the areas of language acquisition and child development.
Want more information?
Pasitos is a community based on learning and fun. The teachers guide our students through the weeks, months, and years with the goal being children who have a love for learning and always ask “Why?”
• The relationship between the teacher and the child is critical to building the learning environment.
• Children learn while they are having fun.
• All children can and will be successful when guided by teachers passionate about their work.
• In the importance and value of bilingual education. Teachers are trained in language acquisition theory and allow for language to develop and unfold in a natural sequence. English and Spanish are both an integral part of our school.
• In being aware of our natural environment and sharing this awareness with the children. This includes healthy organic eating and knowing where our food comes from. Our “green” curriculum is not a separate entity, but an integral part of our classroom that encompasses a reduction of waste and reusing materials whenever possible.
• Teachers craft engaging learning spaces with intentionality because of their advanced education and constant teamwork. This is accentuated by low teacher to child ratios.