Preschool in San Jose, CA 95125
2315 Canoas Garden Avenue
San Jose, CA 95125
View on Map »
Is this your business? Claim it!
Because we want the best opportunity for your child in the daycare we have created small classes especially for transition for our youngest children. To help this class run smoothly we have a few special notes just for you the parent:
1. Please have your bag packed with diapers or pants and 3 to 5 sets of extra clothes at all times. Have all items labeled with both first and last name.
2. No bottles at school please. If they still need a bottle they are not ready for pre-school.
3. No pacifiers even for nap time. They pose sanitary problems.
4. Please provide enough diapers each day. We do not have storage to store all of the class’s diapers. please keep the big bag at home and just bring what you expect to use each week.
Are they ready for potty training? The three keys to successful training are:
1. Child is aware of the need to urinate BEFORE the action takes place.
2. Child is physically able to stay dry for 2-3 hours at a time
3. Child has an interest in trying to achieve the goal.
WHEN ALL OF THESE ARE YES WE ASK YOU TO DAILY:1. Bring at least 5 changes of clothes shirt shoes socks undies pants ALL CLEARLY LABELED WITH THE CHILD’s NAME and a plastic bag to send home accident clothes.
2. Encourage your child even when accidents occur.
3. Send a diaper for nap if nap wetting is a problem. Nothing is more discouraging than “failing” when you have no control-when asleep.
4. Expect the process to take some time and expect to have a few setbacks before mastery.**Pull-ups are not accepted at My School.
Want more information?
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information