Harbor House Childcare is a program designed to give enrolled children Early Fundamental Learning Experiences. The program is based upon the growth and developmental needs of children from infancy to age 5 years. It provides important, foundational experiences which foster growth and development in all areas of early learning. Positive, engaging early learning experiences are crucial to support future school successes for young children. We recognize this importance and strive to provide the best possible care and education for all children enrolled.
- Child Ages:
- 2 months - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- California Department of Social Services: Community Care Licensing Division
- This provider accepts vouchers
- Special Needs:
- We have an on-site Mental Health consultant 2 days a week that assists the Teaching staff with making referrals when needed. Our Teaching team is trained to implement IEPs, IFPs and other accomidations will be made based on need and space availability. On-site space is available to accomidate families who need to meet with social workers, therapists, and other supportive members of the families care-giving team.
- Children per Teacher:
- Infant: 8/2, Toddler: 10/2, Pre k: 13/2, Afterschool: 0/0
- Hours of Operation:
- Infant Classroom is open Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm. Toddler and Preschool Classrooms are open Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm.
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
Play is the basis of all curriculum at Harbor House childcare Center. We use an integrated, emergent curriculum approach with an emphasis in individualized care.