Preschool in San Francisco, CA 94115
2026 Divisadero Street
San Francisco, CA 94115
View on Map »
Is this your business? Claim it!
1. We are a program that seeks to address the whole child and individualize to his/her Zone of
2. We believe in collaborative learning whereby the students and teachers are involved together
in the process of development
- a mutual respect as researchers in education and facilitators
for each other. If children get the message early on that learning is an exciting journey that never
ends and that we do it together, not in vacuum, they will embrace the process forever. We
promote the approach of learning by doing with age similar companions and adult guidance.
3. We believe in unit study and project development as effective curriculum methods and art as a
catalyst; learning through visual arts, music, dance and dramatic play.
4. We believe that creativity is a natural outgrowth from the ability to do something; and therefore
we nurture skill development in children, to promote the I can do it response and foster
5. We use multi-procedures (extended learning) and combined curricula to develop project
effectiveness. This is to say that children learn to respect the time it takes to create something of
worth and that attention spans and involvement in the process are enhanced through satiSFying
6. We nurture social development and believe it to be a primary focus of the pre-school agenda
Want more information?
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information