Preschool in San Francisco, CA 94103
299 Dolores Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
View on Map »
Is this your business? Claim it!
Holy Family Day Home provides affordable, high quality early childhood education and family support services in a stable and nurturing environment, thereby giving the children of working families a sound foundation for lifelong development and hope for a succesSFul future. This mission continues a tradition established by the Sisters of the Holy Family.
Want more information?
1. To foster joy and love in the child’s heart for learning and school.
2. To recognize play as our main device in teaching our children, because it is an essential part of growth and expression.
3. To recognize each child as an individual and encourage cooperation and sharing.
4. To encourage problem solving and patience through independent thinking.
5. To provide non-sexist and multi-ethnic images and literature, and to avoid stereotyped judgments and aspirations.
6. To encourage love and respect for other life forms that shares our earth.
7. To encourage self-esteem for a strong, confident, and wise child.
8. To work in partnership with the child’s parents to promote the growth and development of the child.