Visitation’s Child Care Center is guided by the same mission as the entire school, to provide “an excellent education within a Catholic environment permeated by Salesian Spirituality.” We offer child-centered care through developmentally appropriate activities intended to help foster each childs unique and individual potential as a human being.
Visitation Child Care Center is situated in a multi-generational environment: six week old infants through 90 year old Sisiters get to spend their days together at Vis! Visit each of the classrooms through the links on the left.
- Child Ages:
- 6 weeks - 6 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- MinnesotaDepartmentofHumanServices - NAEYC Accredited
- Children per Teacher:
- Infant: 3/1, Toddler: 4/1, Pre k: 5/1, Afterschool: -/-
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday to Friday 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
- To offer each child the opportunity to develop his/her unique and individual potential as a human being; an to provide an opportunity for each child to explore, experience, and discover his/her world in a loving, secure, and supportive atmosphere.
- To provide a program that will support and enhance the physical, intellectual, social, and emotional growth and education of children from six weeks through five years of age.
- To prepare and maintain a developmentally appropriate environment for infants, toddlers and preschoolers.
- To communicate effectively with children and their parents/guardians, being supportive and respectful to all.
- To support each child committed to our care in the process of developing his/her personality in a healthy manner.