The mission of Dodge Nature Preschool is to provide a premiere quality early childhood environment that meets children’s developmental needs while initiating them into a lifelong, meaningful relationship with the natural world.
- Child Ages:
- 3 years - 6 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Licensed by Minnesota Department of Human Services - NAEYC Accredited (National Association for the Education of Young Children)
- Special Needs:
- Peanut-free school
Individual care provided to children with different needs
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday 8:45-11:30 AM or 12:45-3:30 PM (Morning or Afternoon classes, no full-day)
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
At Dodge Nature Preschool, we believe that children are intrinsically motivated to learn.
Our teaching staff promotes learning by:
- Providing an environment that encourages discovery, experimentation, and the opportunity to see the results of one’s actions.
- Developing activities to encourage growth based on children’s abilities and interests.
- Encouraging problem solving and reflection by asking open ended questions and providing information in response to children’s ideas, insights, and concerns.
- Assisting children in their interactions with each other and offering opportunities for cooperative learning.
- Teaming with families to understand children through the wisdom of their first teachers, their parents.
- Providing mixed-age, inclusive classes to give children the opportunity to learn from and teach each other.
- Appreciating the individuality of children and celebrating their uniqueness