Our Mission is to provide a warm, caring, and nurturing environment, which enables each child to grow and learn at their own pace.
- Child Ages:
- 6 weeks - 12 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- MinnesotaDepartmentofHumanServices - NAEYC Accredited
- Special Needs:
- Parents/guardians have the responsibility to inform the center when their child has any special medical condition, needs or allergies so that we can provide appropriate care and support. If their child has a special need we work with the parents/guardians to see if that child would be eligible for case management through the state. Our Centers staff work closely with each childs parents/guardians to ensure that an Individual Service Plan (ISP) is in place, or if they are receiving services through the local school district and has an Individual Educational Plan (IEP), that is determined by a licensed physician, psychiatrist, psychologist, or consulting psychologist to have a condition related to physical, social, or emotional development. We ask parents/guardians to share the ISP and/or IEP with Center staff. In addition, state licensing regulations require us to develop an Individualized Child Care Plan (ICCP) with the parents that will assist staff to meet their childs needs.
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday 6 am to 6 pm
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information