Public Transportation : Bus
Language(s) Spoken : Spanish
Part Time / Full Time : Full Time Part Time
It is the mission of The Glen Montessori School to meet four objectives:
- Provide an educational experience that upholds the tenets of education and development as espoused by Dr. Maria Montessori.
- Provide this experience to children of diverse ethnic cultural and economic backgrounds.
- Create an environment that encourages active parental involvement in the education of the children. This manifests itself through a Parent Association and a parent-led Board of Directors.
- Ensure the future viability of the school by practicing sound business principles and obtaining non-tuition related funding.
- Child Ages:
- 2 months - 6 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare - NAEYC Accredited - AMS Accredited
- This provider accepts vouchers
- Special Needs:
- Administer Medication Administer Nebulizer Treatment (Asthma)
- Children per Teacher:
- Infant: 4/1, Toddler: 5/1, Pre k: 7/1, Afterschool: 10/1
- Hours of Operation:
- 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information