Part Time / Full Time : Full Time Part Time
Bradford Child Care Services is a non-profit organization which operates child care and early childhood education programs. We are one of the largest non-profit organizations in the United States dedicated solely to early care and education with schools operating under the names Tender Care Learning Centers and Apple Tree Children’s Centers. At Tender Care and Apple Tree preschool is redefined through our programs that seamlessly integrate early education with a loving environment.
The foundation of Bradford Child Care Services lies in our philosophy of early childhood education; to provide children with a safe nurturing environment in which they can explore interact and learn and grow at their own pace. We know two things; that love is the most important ingredient in all learning and that when you give children the appropriate resources and loving support they will reach their full potential developmentally and educationally. This is the commitment we bring to Tender Care and Apple Tree. Daycare is not a term with which we are comfortable because while we do provide our children with extraordinary care we provide them with so much more including a rich educational environment that allows them to learn and grow by focusing on their individual needs. What sets Bradford Child Care Services apart from traditional programs?
- Home-inspired center-based developmental child care services. We know that children thrive in a home setting and the environment within our centers is modeled in this fashion – to give children a comfortable place that inspires confidence and the freedom to grow at their own pace.
- Involvement and communication with our parents. We are proud of the communities that we foster within Tender Care and Apple Tree. Preschool – in order to be truly successful – must have the support of administrators parents and teachers. Our parents are an integral part of what we do and we honor and respect their involvement in their childrens education. We consider it a partnership of which we are very proud.
- Our teachers and center managers. The lifeblood of our centers lies in the commitment of our team. Our teachers and center managers are passionate educators qualified leaders and caring individuals who are committed to creating a nurturing environment where children can learn.
- Exceptional standards. From the quality of our programs to our superior health and safety standards we are continuously setting a higher bar in early education.
- Focus on the individual. Every child learns differently based on how they see and experience the world around them. In light of this we offer programs that focus on the individual needs of our children here at Tender Care and Apple Tree. Daycare – traditional daycare – may focus only on providing a place for kids to stay and play while their parents are at work. While our centers certainly provide a safe environment in which children are cared for they also provide a developmentally stimulating and supportive environment where children can find their voices both educationally and socially; a place in which children can learn and where they are loved.
- Child Ages:
- 6 weeks - 10 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare - NAEYC Accredited
- This provider accepts vouchers
- Special Needs:
- Administer Medication Administer Nebulizer Treatment (Asthma)
- Hours of Operation:
- 6:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information