Good Shepherd Preschool (GSP) exists to provide preschool children with a Christ centered curriculum and environment to nurture the spiritual, emotional, social, intellectual, and physical skills necessary for Christian living.
- Child Ages:
- 3 years - 6 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
To better serve our community, GSP offers an extended care option before and after each preschool session. Children enrolled in a GSP class may use this service on their normal school day. The purpose of this option is to allow families more flexibility in drop-off and pick-up times.
- Parents will be required to notify the preschool of extended care needs both at the time of enrollment and as needed.
- Contracted Hours: For those needing consistent weekly care. A monthly contract based on $4.00 per hour will be agreed upon by both the parents and the Director, which will create a minimum charge and will be added to monthly tuition. Unused hours will not be reimbursed, but may be substituted for another day during the week. Contracted hours may change on a monthly basis after agreed upon by the Director and parent.
- Supplementary Hours: For additional hours needed above contracted hours and the occasional hours needed by non-contracted families. Families are asked to notify staff of needed hours ahead of time to ensure adequate staffing is on hand. Staffing may not be available for every request. Hours used will be added to the account and paid for the following month.