The mission of Ibn Seena Academy is to seek the pleasure of our Creator by providing students with a high quality academic education while instilling firm moral and ethical values so that they will become productive upstanding citizens.
Full Day Food Served
- Child Ages:
- 4 years - 17 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Florida Department of Children and Families
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday_Thursday 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM Friday 12:15 PM
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
Pre-K curriculum -
*Quran Memorization of selected ayahs duas and short surahs from the Quran
*Reading Readiness Building vocabulary; associating ideas and logical sequence; visual and auditory discrimination of letters; rhyming words; storytelling; comprehension skills; memory; similarities and differences; motor control
- Number Readiness Recognizing and writing numerals; basic math vocabulary; shapes; number ideas 1-10; matching and sets; following patterns; simple measurements; money
*Songs Singing children’s nursery songs; finger plays
*Games & Play
*Performing dramatizations; finger painting; riddles
*Stories & Poems
*Hearing selected stories of the prophets of Allah and other children’s stories and poems; finger plays
*Discussion Talking about seasons; national heroes farm animals the circus senses growth and change community helpers and the United States
*Activities Modeling with clay; gluing; splatter painting; baking; braiding; folding (all interconnected with the concepts being taught in other subjects)