Our mission is to engage every child in developmentally appropriate opportunities for play and discovery and to help parents feel at ease when there are breakdowns in their regular care situations.
- Child Ages:
- 6 weeks - 12 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Children per Teacher:
- Infant: 3/1, Toddler: 4/1, Pre k: 8/1, Afterschool: 10/1
- Hours of Operation:
- Mon - Fri: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information