Preschool in Los Angeles, CA 90046
1030 N. Vista Street
Los Angeles, CA 90046
View on Map »
Since 1991 West Hollywood Children’s Academy has been providing extraordinary early childhood educational program in a positive, gentle, nurturing, and safe environment. To us, your CHILD is a unique individual, equipped with his own plan of development, and his own methods and terms of mastering surroundings. Our responsive and inclusive teaching methods meet each child’s individual needs.
We encourage children to think, reason, question, experiment, makes choices, develop practical skills. We help children to explore the world. We teach children to be independent, to develop social skills, and to love learning.
Want more information?
1. We believe a strong educational program is crucial to the overall development of children.
2. We encourage children to think, reason, question,
experiment, make choices, develop self help and practical skills.
3. We believe that each individual has fundamental
worth and unique performance and each person, no matter how young or old, has the potential to contribute to the lives of others.
4. Art, theater, and music help to develop confident, creative,and unique personalities.
5. We develop appreciation for the cultural diversity of the staff and the other children.
6. Education of a child is the responsibility of the parents, the child, and the faculty of the school.
This basic philosophy has enabled the school to develop an atmosphere that stresses the right of each individual to be different and unique while developing confidence, mutual respect, and a degree of cooperation, allowing each child to strive for higher academic achievements and to grow in self-esteem.