In a nurturing environment rich in Jewish awareness, we are proud to be.
- A Jewish school based on the beliefs and practices of Reform Judaism, with active involvement from our Rabbis and Cantor
- A safe and stimulating environment where children can explore and develop their Jewish identity
- A school with a living curriculum one that grows and changes both with the needs of the children enrolled at the time and with new developmentally based research
- A school where children are actively engaged and learning in a creative and developmentally appropriate way
- A school where parents feel very comfortable with the social, emotional and academic skills their children are learning and are active participants in their childs early educational experience
- A school with open communication among parents, teachers and director
- A school that offers a warm and challenging yet fun kindergarten readiness program that will prepare your child to enter the educational program of choice
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- California Department of Social Services: Community Care Licensing Division
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information