- We Sisters believe that children need a welcoming, non-competitive place to learn about themselves, other people, the world around them, and God.
- We also believe that each child is able to develop best in an atmosphere of love, acceptance, and trust.
- It is our goal to join with the child’s family in providing the best preparation-physically, socially, intellectually and spiritually, for a productive and God centered life.
- Child Ages:
- 2 years - 6 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- California Department of Social Services: Community Care Licensing Division
- Hours of Operation:
- 6:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. Monday- Friday
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information