- To promote the quality of life of families & individuals with special needs including emotional physical and/or developmental delays. by providing a range of quality integrated community based and multilingual support services.
- by advocating for the rights and responsibilities of persons with special needs.
- by working with businesses and civic associations and local state and federal officials to increase knowledge of the abilities and contributions of individuals with special needs.
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- California Department of Social Services: Community Care Licensing Division
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information