School Transportation : 004472 – Serviced by school bus Stewartsville El Sch – Serviced by school bus Sunset Valley – Serviced by school bus
Language(s) Spoken : English Spanish
Part Time / Full Time : Full Time Part Time
The 2010-2011 school year marks our 26th year of providing quality child care and early childhood education to the Norwin and surrounding communities. Jeanne and Don Morrison first opened the private school and childcare facility in May of 1984 renting space at a local church. The school was moved to our current location in 1988.
- Child Ages:
- 3 weeks - 15 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare - PDE Accredited
- This provider accepts vouchers
- Special Needs:
- Administer Medication Administer Nebulizer Treatment (Asthma) Asthma Auditory Impairment Behavioral/Emotional Issues Cognitive Dysfunction/Delay Seizures Speech/Language Delay Special Diet Visual Impairment Wheelchair
- Hours of Operation:
- 9:00 - 3:00
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
We are committed to providing quality child care and educational programs for children age 12 months through grade six. It is our belief that the presentation of developmentally appropriate material by professional staff makes a positive impact on the maturation level of a child. We expect our staff to treat all children with dignity and respect allowing for individual differences that make us all unique. We believe that parents have the right to open and honest communication about their childs development and we welcome their input in meeting special needs. Through a safe and nurturing environment we strive to meet the needs of working parents by offering an affordable and dependable community service with sound business practice and financial stability.