Mission: Faith Academy partners with parents to provide a Christ-Centered education in a nurturing environment which helps children grow spiritually academically socially emotionally and physically with Christian character values and ideas based on the Word of God.
- Child Ages:
- 1.5 years - 3 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
- Hours of Operation:
- 06:30 AM-06:30 PM - Monday - Friday
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
- Each child is a precious gift from God deserving the best of care that we can provide.
- God wants us to partner with parents to provide the most positive environment for children to maximize their potential as they learn and grow.
- Children should feel great love and self-worth as they see Jesus through our actions as we meet their needs and care for them each day.
- All children should have the opportunity to learn and develop at their own rate in their own way by providing an exemplary academic program.
- Children should be provided with an exceptional well-balanced education including both work and play to nurture their natural love for learning.
- Learning should be enjoyable with hands-on experiences that help children develop positive self-esteem.
- The whole child should be nurtured by providing ways to grow spiritually intellectually socially emotionally and physically.
- In planting little seeds of faith deeply rooted in Gods Word to equip children to live their lives in the real world pleasing their Father in heaven.