At Stepping Stone School your childs experiences are extremely important. Throughout every stage of learning Stepping Stone School respects and values the individual child. Integrity and success are encouraged and supported daily. Stepping Stone Schools encourage creativity and success along with:
- The opportunity to feel secure by taking time to let your child know that he or she is listened to cared for and important.
- The opportunity to be challenged by promoting activities that will lead to problem solving in all areas (social emotional physical and cognitive).
- The opportunity to be creative by providing materials activities and guidance so that your child might develop his or her individual talents to their fullest potential.
- The opportunity to experience success and to be accepted by planning activities that are appropriate to your childs developmental level and by encouraging individual efforts.
- Child Ages:
- 6 weeks - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services - NAEYC - NACCP - NAC Accredited
- This provider accepts vouchers
- Hours of Operation:
- 06:30 AM-07:15 PM - Monday - Friday
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information