Our Mission to create a warm loving secure environment that fosters creativity curiosity and self-confidence and independence so that students may become models of peace and can succeed in envolving world. We are committed to maintaining an environment that creates a curiosity about learning while engendering a love respect and understanding of self and others.
- Child Ages:
- 2 years - 6 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- California Department of Social Services: Community Care Licensing Division
- Hours of Operation:
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
- Inclusion: We have a curriculum of support which teaches that families of all compositions are valued.
- Antibias Curriculum: We protect the personal values of families by not celebrating holidays but celebrate cultural and seasonal.
- Non-Violence in Language and Action: We discourage characters and superheroes in play and clothing. We take time to teach peaceful resolution skills.
- Partnership: The success of a child depends on the village philosophy. Parents and the school must be an active community together.