Inhome in San Diego, CA 92139
Family Childcare that offers a preschool program.
Certified Preschool Teacher and Director with Over 27 Years Experience Teaching in Early Childhood Education
- Nurture social and emotional development.
- Encourage creativity and independent thought, as well as a love of learning.
- Tailor the curriculum to meet the needs of each individual child.
- Focus on early literacy, using a combination of phonics and sight words to teach reading and writing.
- Provide assessments, which monitor your child’s learning development.
- Small Teacher-Child ratios & individualized attention.
- Quality Care for Ages: Infants – School Age
- Hot nutritious snacks & meals prepared fresh each day at no additional cost
- Half day or Full Day options/Opened year round
- Clean & Safe Environment/ Fenced Play area
We accept private pay and alternative payment programs.
Studies show that children develop more effectively in small groups where quality childcare is provided. At Precious Lambs Childcare our focus is on supplying your child with fun and creative learning opportunities where they will grow and develop into bright, independent learners. It is our endeavor to provide your child with a loving, caring home away from home environment; while granting them an educational foundation that leads to a wonderful and promising future.
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information
My kids were at this childcare for many years. They love the Brown family. I completely trust Mrs. Brown with my kids. Her house is well equipped with toys and is always clean. She does projects with the kids. We still use the xmas ornaments every year. Lastly, she accepts NACRAA the military subsidy which helped me with the cost. I would definitely recommend this childcare to everyone!
Renee and Robert were amazing. They loved my son and it was a hard decision to move him to the CDC closer to my husbands work on the military base. I would definitely recommend precious lambs and would use them again if need be.
Precious Lambs is more than a “daycare.” Precious Lambs is a learning center: an academy for children. Precious Lambs takes ordinary children and creates extraordinary learners. I have three (3) children, 11, 4, and 3, and all of them went to Precious Lambs and graduated ready for Kindergarten. My 3-year old know the alphabet, recognize colors and shapes, sizes, and site words and letters. Precious Lambs doesn’t just “watch” your children, the educators teach them, thereby, broadening their intellect, and equipping them for school. I passionately and wholeheartedly recommend Precious Lambs to any and everyone who is looking for a quality, affordable, and loving learning environment for their children! You can’t go wrong with Precious Lambs.