I am a STAR 2 site I provide care to 6 children one is related. I also provide a curriculum, assessments, evaluations etc. Trips are offered with parental permission. Homework is a must, arts and crafts etc.
- Child Ages:
- 6 weeks - 12 years
- Years of Experience:
- > 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- I am a registered with the Department of Public Welfare, I am also a Keystone STARS 2 provider, I am with the food program and I am CPR certified, and I have my CDA. My lead teacher has her degree in liberal arts and is obtaining her bachelors as we speak. My assistant will be obtaining her CDA certification and is currently attending college.
- This provider accepts vouchers
- Special Needs:
- I administer medication for asthma etc.
- CPR Certified:
- Number of Children per Teacher:
- 7 children per 2 teachers
- Hours of Operation:
- My hours during the day are as follows 6:00 am -7:00 pm during the school year I am listed as a 24-hr site. I currently have 6 openings for evening, overnight care only.
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information