NorthEast Washington ESD 101, in cooperation with the Mead School District, is committed to providing developmentally appropriate programs for children which are both age appropriate and individually appropriate. Our programs are integrated, which means they are open to children with disabilities as well as typically developing children. Our programs also offer ECEAP (Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program) preschool for age eligible, low income children and their families.
- Child Ages:
- 3 years - 6 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Washington State Department of Early Learning
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
Our centers have been developed based on the beliefs that:
- Young children learn through active exploration and interaction with adults, other children and materials in a stimulating but ordered environment
- Children have individual patterns of growth and learning styles. Therefore, the physical environment includes activities, materials and equipment that support a wide range of choices to aid in the development of autonomy and independence
- Program goals meet the needs of the whole child; physical, emotional, intellectual and social
- Learning activities are concrete, individualized and relevant to their lives
- Children learn in a child-centered environment, which fosters positive self-esteem