- Marin County Office of Education, (MCOE) provides an Early Intervention Program for speech & language services.
- The center also provides a therapeutic component with a licensed clinical therapist working with the children and families.
- MLC has an environmental educator that works with the children once a week creating edible and aesthetic environments.
- Parent meetings (KQED sponsored reading meetings) are held once a month.
- Curriculum enhanced by weekly visits to the local library.
- Provides a weekly music class includes singing, stories, and instruments with a Preschool music program.
- Annual Dental Screening including cleaning, x-rays, and follow-up with referrals sponsored by Marin County Oral Health Project.
- Marin Learning Center also partnerships with various schools and organizations regarding school activities, scholarships, and student service hours.
- The Center provides healthy wholesome breakfasts, lunches and snacks for the children.
- Supervised playground activities are provided with emphasis on hand eye and gross motor skill development.
- Bi-yearly cognitive, physical, emotional and social assessments conducted by qualified staff.
- Staff are trained in CPR and First Aid.
- Bilingual staff.
- Opportunities for volunteers.
- Child Ages:
- 3 years - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- California Department of Social Services: Community Care Licensing Division
- Hours of Operation:
- 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information