Easter Seals Bay Area’s nationally-accredited and inclusive center provides childcare and Preschool services for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old. The center also offers additional programs, including occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, and on-site early intervention services.
- Child Ages:
- 6 weeks - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- California Department of Social Services: Community Care Licensing Division - NAEYC Accredited
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
Easter Seals Bay Area Child Development Center provides education and care to meet the individual needs of children of all abilities.
- We believe that children are competent, capable, and curious and that they are the protagonists of their own learning from birth. Our aim is to provide an environment where children can be safe and nurtured and can grow to their full potential.
- We enhance childrens learning experiences by actively partnering with parents and respecting individual differences, cultures, and beliefs.
- We provide stimulating educational experiences that foster physical development, emotional well-being, social relationships, creativity, and emotional growth with the intention of helping children become confident, self-directed learners ready to embrace the world.