Our Mission: The Brier Creek Elementary community will infuse 21st century life skills into daily instruction and practices strategically and deliberately so that all students K-5 will meet or exceed growth expectations. We will focus on our students intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development in order for them to understand 21st century content and dispositions in preparing them for a global community.
Our Vision: In order to achieve our mission, the BCES staff will:
- use team powers to work interdependently in collaborative PLTs weekly focusing on the 4 corollary questions;
- monitor and document each students academic and behavior progress and adequately communicate to parents;
- and demonstrate a positive, personal commitment to the academic success and general well-being of all students by continuously learning and reflecting.
Our Values: In order to achieve our vision, the BCES staff will:
- Inspect what we expect.
- Grow as educators through professional development.
- All students in grades 3, 4, and 5 will have a 63% growth rate as measured by Math and Reading EOG by June 2012.
- All students in grades 3, 4, and 5 will perform at 84% proficiency as measured by Math and Reading EOG by June 2012.
- All students in grade 5 will perform at 75% proficiency as measured by Science EOG by June 2012.
- All students in grades K, 1, and 2 will have an 80% growth rate as measured by Wake County benchmark assessments by June 2012.
- All students in grades K, 1, and 2 will perform at 90% proficiency as measured by Wake County benchmark assessments and Case21 benchmarks by June 2012.
- Meet 100% of AYP Goals in grades 3, 4, and 5 by June 2012.
- Child Ages:
- 4 years - 11 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- North Carolina Division of Child Development and Early Education
- This provider accepts vouchers
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information