Center in Merrick, NY 11566
108 Merrick Ave
Merrick, NY 11566
View on Map »
Is this your business? Claim it!
The mission of the Merrick Before/After School Program is to provide affordable high-quality school-age child care to meet the developmental needs of elementary school children when they are not in school and when their parents are at work. This facility is authorized to administer over-the-counter topical ointments only
Want more information?
1. To create a relaxed trusting intimate atmosphere where children are encouraged to pursue their own interests develop friendships and grow in confidence independence and respect for themselves and each other.
2. To provide a caring staff who show genuine respect for the children and have confidence in each child’s potential and promote each child’s self-esteem.
3. To create a stable environment that is safe inviting comfortable attractive orderly manageable by the children and a happy place to be.
4. To provide for children a variety of developmentally appropriate activities including expressive art active play sports games cooking crafts homework time and reading.
5. To frame a schedule that allows children time for each child to observe to reflect and to become absorbed in activities according to his/her own interests and talents.