Parkview Elementary - Clayton

Center in Fort Worth, TX 76137

6900 Bayberry Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76137
View on Map »

Your message was sent

Is this your business? Claim it!

Our mission is to provide quality programs during out-of-school time that meet the diverse needs of our communities’ children youth and families.

Child Ages:
5 years - 11 years
Licenses & Accreditations:
Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
This provider accepts vouchers
Children per Teacher:
Infant: -/-, Toddler: -/-, Pre k: -/-, Afterschool: 15/1
Hours of Operation:
6:30 a.m. 6:30 p.m.

Want more information?

  • Classroom Ratios
  • Director and Teaching Staff Bios
  • Course and Teaching Material
  • Menus, Activities, and more...
  • CYES is a non-profit organization formed by parents in 1975 specifically to operate an on-site school-age child care program at Lily B. Clayton Elementary.
  • CYES operates 49 fee-based on-site childcare programs for Fort Worth ISD Birdville ISD Keller ISD and private schools serving over 4030 children daily.
  • CYES operates 28 grant funded programs serving over 1900 students daily.
  • All CYES fee-based programs are licensed by the Texas Department of Family & Protective Services (DFPS).
  • CYES has low staff-to-student ratio (1:15).
  • CYES receives over 70% of operating funds from parent fees. The other 30% comes from special contracts foundations federal state and local funding (CCMS and other sources).
  • As a non-profit organization any excess dollars go directly into the child care programs for scholarships program enrichment and training and professional development for staff.
  • CYES is comfortable and experienced in collaborating with school districts and providing programs in shared spaces.
  • CYES employs 323 highly trained and experienced teachers child development professionals and administrators who have a passion for creating a safe learning environment that enriches the emotional intellectual physical and social growth for young students. Each employee exceeds the minimum requirement of 15-20 hours of training per year. In fact 69 percent of the program’s site managers are director certified.


Oh no! There are currently no testimonials.
Please check back later.

centers to consider

Loading local providers...