La Ballona Elementary School is a safe environment with high expectations, which meets the needs of a diverse population, creating responsible citizens and life long learners through a balanced curriculum and the cooperation between home, school, and community.
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- California Department of Social Services: Community Care Licensing Division
- Hours of Operation:
- 8:25 - 2:25
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
- We believe that students have individual needs, strengths and experiences that they bring to their learning.
- We believe all students can learn, and that they learn best in a safe environment, where they can take risks, and where they can develop to their maximum potential.
- We believe that students learn best where there is effective communication, cooperation, and support from each other, the family, and from the community.
- We believe that good schools provide a balanced and flexible curriculum that fosters excitement for learning, and includes technology, basic skills, the arts, and instruction that reach out to all types of learners.
- We believe that good schools should promote skills to foster a sense of community. We believe that every student should feel succesSFul, supported, and valuEducation
- We believe that good teachers use effective teaching strategies and are life long learners who engage in professional development and who collaborate by grade level and cross grade level.