Babysitter in New York, NY 10249
New York, NY 10249
You will be taken to an external provider profile web page.Write a message
Hello!! My name is EmElise, known to the children I have been a nanny to as Emmy.I am 22 and am a new resident to New York. I just graduated from Belmont University in Nashville with a BFA in theatre performance and am here in the city studying acting and film at a studio. I have worked for a touring childrens theatre and have a wide range of artistic tools in regards to theatre for a young audience. You can expect your children to be introduced to art, theatre, culture, foods, and a level of imaginative creativity that I carry with me. I spent the summer as a live in nanny in New Orleans, where I had the fortune of taking care of two children (girl-3, boy-6) from sun up to sundown. Before that I nannyd a 2 year old boy in Nashville each day as well as babysit for various families. I come from a large family and love children.
You can expect:
1. Kindness, compassion, reliability and patience.
2. The child(ren) to be taken care of & loved for in your absence.
3. The child(ren) to have a safe, creative and imaginative environment to play & grow in
4. A clean, organized home when you return.
5. Professionalism and for your child(ren) to have someone you and they both can trust.
Additional services: Meal preparation, Laundry, Light housekeeping, Swimming supervision, Crafts, Potty training, and Travel with family.
Rate: $20/hour – $30/hour