Babysitter in New York, NY 10040
New York, NY 10040
You will be taken to an external provider profile web page.Write a message
I am a hands-on nanny and love working and playing with children. I have an education degree and experience as a teacher, both at an elementary/early childhood school and a middle school level. My undergraduate degree is in Music Education, my Masters is in Music and Im currently finishing my final year of my doctorate in Education.
Im new to the area and work with special needs students on Wednesdays as a Teaching Artist for the Metropolitan Opera Guild. Im pursuing an operatic career and am here for the year to audition for opera agencies while working part-time and completing my doctoral dissertation on classroom management and gender.
I am upfront and honest about my career goals and cannot promise to fulfill any obligations longer than a year at this time. However, I have many years of experience babysitting and working with children and absolutely love it and hope to find a family who needs me either in a temporary situation or something part-time.
-I have been background checked and fingerprinted by the New York Department of Education as well as Identigo services.
- My first aid and cpr is current.
- I have a drivers license and current car insurance, I am able to drive and have my own vehicle but do not store it here in the city
- I live in Washington Heights
- I am comfortable with pets
- I am available on-call as a nanny/babysitter substitute
- I am also available to tutor or teach piano/voice lessons
- Currently on a weight loss/fitness journey, please allow me to bring my own meals/snacks if applicable
-Completed Epipen Training
-Test-prep and college admissions assistance available
-Possess an unlimited metro card and comfortable navigating public transportation
-My hourly rate depends on duties requested and increases from the base rate if additional duties are required, such as: piano lessons, tutoring, etc
Additional services: Meal preparation, Laundry, Light housekeeping, Swimming supervision, Crafts, and Potty training.
Rate: $20/hour – $30/hour