Babysitter in New York, NY 10007
New York, NY 10007
You will be taken to an external provider profile web page.Write a message
Hello! I’m looking for an occasional evening babysitting position. My name is Anita, I’m 33 yrs old and originally from Salzburg, Austria.
- Certified Kindergarten/Pre-school teacher therefore I have a lot of knowledge about child development and early childhood education as well as child psychology / Montessori knowledge (got certified in Austria in 2005)
- 5 yrs of experience in working with children in traditional Montessori Kindergartens in Austria
- 1 year of Au Pair/ live in Nanny experience with three children (Newborn, 2 and 4 year olds) in the US
– 19 yrs of babysitting experience with newborns, infants, toddlers, school kids
- 10 yrs of language arts (full immersion and bilingual German classes) teaching experience with groups of children 1-10yrs old (Mommy & Me German classes, Saturday language school, private tutoring, afterschool & enrichment classes)
- CPR certified
- speak German fluently
- certified 200hr Kundalini Yoga teacher & KAY Childrens Yoga Teacher (available for private yoga classes upon request)
About my person:
- Im an upbeat, positive person, have a good sense of humor and I’m fun loving
– I’m good in organizing, multitasking, I always think one step ahead
- I’m very patient and I know how to deal with stressful situations
– I’m very creative, I paint and draw, sing and play guitar.
- I love the arts- especially opera & ballet as well as museums and other cultural experiences.
- I’m a tidy person, very reliable, trustworthy, punctual and easily adapt to any situation.
If you hire me you don’t get anyone who is JUST watching your children. I know that a Nanny has an impact on a childs live and development. I’m highly motivated to provide a safe and nurturing environment for your children and encourage them in their social, emotional, physical and intellectual development! I hope to hear from you soon!!!
Languages spoken: German.
Rate: $25/hour – $30/hour