Babysitter in New York, NY 10065
New York, NY 10065
You will be taken to an external provider profile web page.Write a message
I am a well rounded individual living in the Upper East Side, who holds a passion for healthy eating, academics, and continued learning. Growing up with a younger brother and cousins, I understand the importance of guidance that children need and the skills to developing relationships at young ages. I’m currently a Project Engineer/Project Manager at an Engineering & Architectural Firm, and am seeking a new career adventure. I’m seeking a family in or near the Upper East Side who is looking for a sitter for their children. My expected household responsibilities are, but not limited to: homework assistance, entertaining children, preparing snacks, light housework, and ensuring any tasks provided are complete.
- Detail oriented individual with strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Respectful and responsible adult
- Open-minded person who enjoys meeting new people and can get along with anyone.
- Strong desire to uphold a healthy lifestyle through exercise, eating, and outdoors
- I love dogs and cats, and have a cream bi-color Ragdoll named Prince
- Hobbies include snowboarding, motocross, reading and learning about history and science, technology, exploring Central Park, and cooking
- Current Profession: Project Engineer/Project Manager at an Engineering & Architectural Firm, NYC
- Education: State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY; B.S., Mechanical Engineering; Minor in Economics; Study Abroad: University of Seoul, South Korea; Honors: Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
Languages spoken: English.
Additional services: Meal preparation, Laundry, Light housekeeping, Crafts, and Travel with family.
Rate: $20/hour – $30/hour