Babysitter in New York, NY 10270
New York, NY 10270
You will be taken to an external provider profile web page.Write a message
I am a 2015 college graduate with a B. A. in Communication from the University of Tennessee and I have been a babysitter/nanny since I was 13 years old with experience in all age groups. Aside from my babysitting experience I also have 4 nieces and one nephew who have kept me busy since they were born. When I am not working my 9-5 in Tech, I currently babysit for a few families in Manhattan and most regularly watch two separate families; an 8 year old boy and a family with 4 children under the age of 6.
- I have been the first babysitter (outside of family) for three separate families when their kiddos were under three months.
- I have a ton of after work/ weekend flexibility and I work from home on Fridays if there was ever an issue and you needed some help during the day.
- I live in Fidi, so I am right by almost every train. I also work in Midtown.
- I love going on walks and getting outside
- I have a soft spot for all pets (and wish I could have one of my own right now)
- I’m super tidy and have no problems helping around the house/ with laundry.
Languages spoken: English.
Additional services: Meal preparation, Laundry, Light housekeeping, Swimming supervision, Crafts, Potty training, and Travel with family.
Rate: $15/hour – $25/hour