- We offer the highest quality childcare and early child development services to WSU students, faculty, staff and alumni at an affordable cost.
- All Lead Teachers at the Child Development Center meet or exceed Kansas licensing standards and regularly participate in continuing education. We understand that all children are unique and learn in different ways; therefore we create lesson plans tailored to each childs learning style. We encourage parent involvement through regular parent meetings and parent information nights.
- Children of WSU students, faculty, staff and alumni aged 6 weeks to 6 years are eligible for enrollment based on availability. To ensure the highest quality, class sizes are kept small.
- Child Ages:
- 6 weeks - 6 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Kansas Department of Health and Enviornment
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information