Little Dixie Head start and Early Head Start embracing individuals providing life changing education and resources, exceeds expectations.
- Child Ages:
- 3 years - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Oklahoma Department of Human Services - One Star
- Special Needs:
- The disabilities/mental health component is an integrated program designed to identify and meet the special needs of each child and family enrolled in the program. Studies have shown that an infant/child with a disability can often learn more readily in a group with non-disabled children than in a separate group for the disabled. For this reason, at least 10% of the Head Start/Early Head Starts enrollment slots are available to children with disabilities. Our goal is to provide children with necessary services to ensure that the child and family can achieve the full benefits of participation in the program.
Children with special needs are integrated into the regular classrooms. Activities and services are modified to accommodate all Head Start and Early Head Start children with special needs.
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information