Our Early Education Program offers a full-array of services for young children birth through 8 years of ageluding:
- Developmental curriculum
- Pre-academic and academic instruction
- Supervised playground activities
- Enrichment activities (drama art music computer skills)
- Related services for eligible children:
Speech and Language Therapy;
Adapted Physical Education
- Transportation for eligible children
- Child Ages:
- 3 weeks - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- California Department of Social Services: Community Care Licensing Division
- Hours of Operation:
- 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information