Snoopeel and Child DevelopmentCenter was founded in 1972 as an outreach ministry of Sunset Park Community Church. For nearly 40 years the center has served the local community, as literally thousands of children have passed through our doors.
- Our aim is to provide a warm, safe place for children where they can grow socially, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. We believe that a childs self worth develops as they learn to be responsible for their actions and are shown respect and love.
- Our trained and experienced staff helps your child learn by providing opportunities that encourage creativity and growth. They are here because they love children!
- Snoopeeland is NOT a baby-sitting service, nor are we a substitute for the family home. Rather, we want to support and come alongside the families we serve to provide a safe, wholesome environment away from home.
- In order to provide a well-rounded education, Snoopeeland features Bible stories in weekly chapel services as part of the learning experience. No reference is made to specific doctrines.
- Our purpose and vision is centered around Snoopeelands ministry to the community. We are a Christian center, and while our staff is not required to profess a Christian stand, we expect them to follow the moral and ethical teachings of Jesus. Staff is selected with attention to qualifications, training, abilities, and moral and ethical standards.
- As Snoopeeland is a ministry of Sunset Park Community Church, all the resources of the church are open to center families, including classes, activities, pastoral services, etc.
- Child Ages:
- 3 years - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Oregon Employment Department - Child Care Division
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information