Preschool in Quincy, FL 32351
1800 West King Street
Quincy, FL 32351
View on Map »
Is this your business? Claim it!
Robert F. Munroe offers a challenging well-rounded curriculum taught by enthusiastic and qualified personnel in an atmosphere of mutual respect that fosters supportive parent/teacher/student communication and encourages academic and personal growth for all students.
Full Day After School Transportation
Want more information?
The board faculty and staff of ROBERT F. MUNROE believe that the function of the school is to develop in the student an understanding of his or her personal worth and the worth of all individuals to promote the command of fundamental processes to develop an awareness of the privileges and responsibilities of a citizen in a democratic society to develop ethical character through spiritual and moral principles to develop wholesome habits of health and wise use of leisure time to encourage responsible home membership and to encourage worthy use of self-discipline which fosters pride in self family school and country.
1. To provide the forum for a challenging educational experience in both the teaching and learning of the basic skills of reading writing arithmetic and sciences.
2. To provide opportunities for students to improve skills in listening reading speaking and writing.
3. To teach so that students will understand appreciate protect and preserve their environment understand scientific progress in the world and learn to think clearly and logically.
4. To develop appreciation of a democratic society through knowledge of the principles and the responsibilities of our system of government.
5. To promote emotional maturity of students through understanding guidance and encouragement.
6. To provide learning experiences that will enable students who will continue their formal education to succeed in colleges technical schools and other vocational schools and which will enable students whose education will terminate with high school to successfully pursue their lives’ goals.
7. To guide students in choosing vocations careers and establishing life goals.
8. To help students assume responsibility and appreciate the dignity of work.
9. To provide experiences activities and leadership which promote moral and spiritual development.
10. To provide training for good health habits in all courses but especially in physical education biological science and enrichment.
11. To provide and develop opportunities for cultural growth and appreciation through art music literature humanities and extracurricular activities.