School Transportation : Henry Charles W Sch – Escorted to/from school Henry Charles W Sch – Walking distance to school
Public Transportation : Bus Train
Language(s) Spoken : English
Part Time / Full Time : Full Time Part Time
Summit Children’s Program boy at pool We believe that a high quality childrens program provides a safe and nurturing environment that promotes the physical social emotional and cognitive development of young children while responding to the needs of families.
Our program is unique in its emphasis on several areas that reflect the values of the surrounding Mt. Airy community.
- We are committed to diversity- economically racially and in relation to family structures and lifestyles.
- We teach and model non-violent conflict resolution. We hope that our children will be peacemakers and will believe that they can make the world a better place.
- We seek to build a sense of community among all our members- parents children and staff. This mutual respect for the value of each person in our community is the foundation upon which our program is built.
- Our curriculum emphasizes a connection to the natural world and a commitment to caring for it.
We are licensed by the Department of Public Welfare (DPW
) and have obtained our third star in the Keystone STARS
Quality Program for a second time.
- Child Ages:
- 2 months - 12 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare
- This provider accepts vouchers
- Special Needs:
- Administer Nebulizer Treatment (Asthma) Asthma Auditory Impairment Behavioral/Emotional Issues Cognitive Dysfunction/Delay Gifted Ability Seizures Speech/Language Delay Special Diet
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information