We strive to prepare our students for formal schooling through developing intellectual, cognitive, social and motor skills. Our learning philosophy is based on the principle that children learn best when they are having fun. We implement this philosophy by creating an active learning environment. Children are taught in a loving and caring environment where individuality and creativity are fostered.
- Full immersion Spanish Preschool
- Summer and School Break Spanish Camps – foreign language immersion while learning culture through art, hand crafts, music, games and directed play.
- Language Classes- full immersion foreign language classes where children and their parents or caregiver can learn a language through play, dance, song, games, arts and crafts, and stories.
- Outreach Spanish Classes – Our school offers language instruction within several local public and private schools in Oklahoma City. Our Spanish teachers travel to various schools to teach and co teach in a Spanish immersion classroom.
- Tutoring in Foreign Languages – Our curriculum covers basics such as vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, and verb conjugations, but we also make language learning fun by helping the student learn in a “conversational” and “natural” manner.
Children learn naturally through activities, directed play, music, games, art and conversation.
- Child Ages:
- 2 years - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Oklahoma Department of Human Services - One Star
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Thursday, 9 am - 2 pm
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information