Preschool in Naperville, IL 60565
25w007 75th St
Naperville, IL 60565
View on Map »
Is this your business? Claim it!
The main objective of New Day Montessori School is to provide a carefully planned, stimulating enviornment which will help children develop within themselves the foundational habits,
attitudes, skills and ideas which are essensial for a lifetime of creative thinking and learning. The specific goals are:
1. To develop a positive attitudes towards school learning.
2. To develop a sense of high self-esteem.
3. To build a habit of concentration for a lifelong study skills.
4. To develop and foster an aiding curiosity.
5. To develop habits of initiation and persistence.
6. To foster inner discipline and sense of order.
7. To develop sensor motor skills in order to sharpen the ability to discriminate and judge.
8. To develop socially acceptable behavior.
9. To acquire the basic skills necessary for a lifetime of learning.
10. To help develop each child’s innate, ultimate potential through high self-expectations
Want more information?
The basic idea in the Montessori philosophy of education is that all children carry within themselves the person they will become. In order to develop phisical, intellectual and spiritual potential to the fullest, the child must have freedom: a freedom to be achieved through order and self discipline. Dr. Montessori developed what she called the preared.
Enviornment which already possesses a certain order and allows children to learn at their own speed, according to their own capacities and in a non competitive atmosphere.