Preschool in Merritt Island, FL 32953
1940 N. Courtenay Pkwy.
Merritt Island, FL 32953
View on Map »
Is this your business? Claim it!
Divine Mercy Catholic Academy a ministry of Divine Mercy Catholic Community
serves students from the Space Coast in pre-kindergarten through eighth grade by
developing each childs Catholic spirituality
academic ability creativity responsibility
and independence in partnership
with family Church and community.
Full Day Half Day Before School After School Food Served
Want more information?
At Divine Mercy School we believe that each student is a unique valuable individual because of his/her God-given potential. We understand our educational mission as a quality Catholic education that integrates religion with the rest of learning and living. Christian values and a God-oriented philosophy permeate the atmosphere and entire educational program. Excellence in education is the hallmark that has come to be associated with the Divine Mercy Catholic School student.
We hope to achieve these objectives by establishing the following goals:
1. To instruct students in the Catholic faith traditions and beliefs.
2. To foster the development of these Catholic principles by encouraging service to the community respect for the environment and regard for cultural diversity.
3. To instill in the students a sense of self-esteem love of justice and honesty.
4. To foster a love of learning and develop an attitude that leads the students to view education as a life-long learning process.
5. To create a safe learning environment where students may express their own thoughts and learn to respect the ideas of others.
6. To empower each child to grow and develop into the best person he/she has the potential to be.
7. To create a broad based curriculum dedicated to excellence that will challenge the students to think for themselves to become problem solvers and develop a sense of personal satisfaction and self-worth.
8. To initiate various practices and motivate the students to establish goals and good conduct spiritual growth and academic achievement.
9. To make each student aware of his/her American heritage: to value the democratic principles upon which this country is founded and prepare the students to assume the responsibilities of a good citizen of the United States.