The mission of Westside Elementary School is to provide a safe and stimulation learning environment where technology helps students master basic skills and concepts and to solve problems at or above grade level.
The vision of Westside Elementary School is to promote a safe and nurturing environment so that all students can be successful and prepared for the 21st century. We envision our students leaving as good citizens who read proficiently, write competently, reason clearly and relate effectively.
We see all stakeholders becoming a part of Westside’s educational community. We will continuously explore and implement alternatives in order to provide optimal learning experiences to every child.
- Child Ages:
- 4 years - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Tennessee Department of Human Services
- Special Needs:
- Please contact us for more information.
- Hours of Operation:
- 7:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
- The environment must be a safe, nurturing place that invites creativity and promotes participation between all stakeholders.
- Student achievement and academic success are the primary focus of all stakeholders in policy and decision making.
- Regular attendance is necessary to student achievement.
- Each student is expected to make academic progress and strive toward excellence.
- Instructional strategies that challenge and actively engage students provide opportunities for success.
- There should be a clear link between assessment and instructional activities.
- Parents are expected to demonstrate support for education by becoming involved in the teaching/learning process because they are the most important people in the child’s life.
- All stakeholders collaboratively share in the decision making to promote and advance the school’s mission.