Fulfilling its role in the ministry of Saint Ann Parish, the mission of Saint Ann Catholic School is to facilitate strong academic development, and to nurture a lifelong commitment to Christ and the teachings of the Catholic Church in a way that promotes the spiritual and educational growth of each student, so that all students become responsible, productive and faith-filled citizens.
- Child Ages:
- 4 years - 15 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Tennessee Department of Human Services
- Special Needs:
- Please contact us for more information.
- Hours of Operation:
- 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
We are a Catholic school that embraces the following beliefs:
- Our first priority of student learning is the teachings of Jesus, through the richness of Scripture and the teachings and traditions of the Catholic Church.
- The passing on of our Catholic faith is essential to our existence.
- Students must have opportunities for spiritual growth and development in accordance with our Catholic faith.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- All students should be given the opportunity to learn and to develop their potential.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- A variety of assessment strategies should be used to provide students with real opportunities to achieve success.
- A students self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
- Students learn best when actively engaged in the educational process.
- A safe, nurturing environment enhances students self-esteem and promotes learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the schools mission.