The mission of Spring Hill is to ensure that our students will demonstrate mastery of fundamental skills and develop higher level reasoning skills according to standards set by the State of Tennessee and Memphis City Schools for each grade level. Students will be given the resources to accomplish high levels of learning and be prepared for higher education and work.
Our vision is to prepare all of our students to be successful, life-long learners in a diverse and global world. We are preparing all of our students to become successful students now and throughout their school careers, and to become productive citizens in the future.
- Child Ages:
- 4 years - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Tennessee Department of Human Services
- Hours of Operation:
- 8:30 PM - 3:15 PM
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
- Student learning is the chief priority of our school and is primary focus of all policies and decisions.
- All students should be taught by competent, caring, and highly qualified teachers.
- All students can learn when they are actively involved in the learning process.
- Students learn in different ways and must be provided with a variety of instructional approaches and activities to support their learning, various types of assessments to assess, monitor, and adjust instruction for all students.
- A safe and comfortable environment promotes learning.
- All school, staff, parents, students, and community members share in the responsibility to provide a supportive learning environment within our school.
- Spring Hill is committed to providing opportunities for those who have a stake in the success of the school to work together to make decisions that advance our mission.
- Spring Hill is committed to continuous improvement so that all students will be confident, self-directed, life-long learners.