The mission of Highland Oaks Elementary is to work cooperatively with all stakeholders to promote academic excellence, empower students to reach their highest potential, and equip them to become productive citizens that will excel in life.
The vision of Highland Oaks Elementary is to foster a safe and academically challenging environment where all students can achieve to his or her highest potential and become productive and responsible citizens in our global society.
- Child Ages:
- 4 years - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Tennessee Department of Human Services
- Special Needs:
- Please contact us for more information.
- Hours of Operation:
- 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
- Students will be provided the skills for effective oral and written communication.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Students will receive an education which meets their specific needs and which allows for an exploration of different learning styles.
- Students will be assured of an equal opportunity to learn in an emotionally and physically safe environment that creates a desire for attendance.
- Students’ self-esteem will be enhanced by developing positive relationships, cooperative behavior, and mutual respect among the students and school community.
- Responsibility is shared among administrators, staff, and community to provide for a cooperative learning environment.
- Students will have the opportunity to develop and enhance computer technology skills.
- Students will be exposed to learning that will promote an awareness of and an appreciation for language arts, the sciences, mathematics, art, physical education, and music.
- Students will improve their individual academic and behavioral performance when they are challenged by high expectations.